AP Accountant, APAC
Shanghai - China
Through our continued journey of our Brand vision here at Zegna we continue to create exciting and innovating approaches to defining modern masculinity expressed through fashion and ever evolving luxury. At Zegna, we are committed to stay relevant to both our employees and customers by encouraging our employees to engage, develop and grow. Through joining Zegna you will become part of an organization defined by its values where people can truly be the best that they can be. We are currently seeking an AP Accountant as part of our dynamic Asia Pacific Finance Shared Service Team!
You’ll be fully exposed to the luxury accounting management with exposure to AP and Inter-Co transactions in Australia, NewZealand and India.
How you will contribute
- Check the expense report and ensure it’s reasonable, integrity and agreed with each other
- Prepare and book monthly Payable entries for above mentioned 3 countries.
- Prepare monthly payment in related banks.
- Check Inter-Co transactions and balance on monthly basis and ensure the accuracy of the records
- Review and analyze AP accounts and reconcile between General Ledger and sub-ledger
Match payment records in accounting system.
In charge monthly Cash flow reporting and Net Cash Position submission.
Perform bank clearance and reconciliation on monthly basis
Prepare monthly AP/AR aging reports
Resposible for monthly/yearly closing for AP & Inter-co module
Monthly Fixed assets creation and Capex update.
Carry out effective communication with local Finance team to understand background, clarify confusion, and coordinate to manage AP process
ad-hoc reports required by GL accountant in-charge of above mentioned countries
Who you are
- College degree or above in finance, accounting or related
- 3 years AP working experience in cross regional Finance Share Service Center
- Proficient with the knowledge of accounting software SAP.
- Fluent English both verbal and writing with sound communication skills
- Accoutable, integrity and have passion on work
- A good team-player, strong organizational skills required handling effectiveness at month-end / year-end closing
Why work with us?
Zegna is a Brand of prestige, appeal and recognized as the Brand Leader in luxury men’s apparel around the world. We provide a fantastic opportunity to be part of a Global Team where people develop and grow their career with us. Our Brand is grounded on a set of values that transcends time whilst celebrating our heritage and champions our entrepreneurial spirit of innovation. You will be joining a team of passionate creative and collaborative professionals who are united behind a common vision of customer centricity.
Be Part of Success – Be Part of Zegna!