Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy’s most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we’re as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As the CRM Coordinator for Zegna, you will help drive the market-level CRM strategy in conjunction with the HQ CRM/Marketing team, feeding in the information critical to creating market-right targets and action plans while ensuring active, day-to-day management of the Zegna Journey/customer experience in-store.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing, you will engage with customer-level planning for top-client engagement together with Store Managers and Customer Advisors
As the CRM Coordinator, you will be part of a dynamic, constantly evolving environment, providing you with opportunities to seek and delight customers through strategic funneling of market-level customer knowledge, calendaring of local initiatives and target setting.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Organization and execution of initiatives calendared during the planning process and management of respective tracking with HQ support as necessary for ZWP gifting, service offering, experience organization; includes management of Quintessentially, Concierge company
- Personalized client delighting opportunities
- Review weekly, monthly, and seasonal reporting distributed by HQ with CRM HQ, Retail Directors, and Store Managers, defining action plans as necessary to guarantee the achievement of set KPIs
- Customer and sales performance vs. targets focusing on core KPIs (retention, frequency, spending, upgrade and downgrade rate)
- Support customer portfolio status: Assign and reassignment rate inclusive of store closure and CA exits, transfers, and new-hire process management
- Manage and analyze database health: General KPIs covering customer codification, reach, information maintenance, and qualitative data gathering, Merge & update the preferred shop, engagement rate
- General initiative list preparation and tracking; customize client lists & pull reports as per GM requests
- Support customer insights by coordinating with HQ to set up NPS for boutiques and outlets
- Follow up with selected NPS respondents on a monthly basis; liaison with HQ on customer service issues and follow-ups
- Distribute comments and compile reports for distribution to Retail Management and GMs
- Complete action plan
- On-the-ground Privacy management such as address card distribution, archiving and data-collection practices
- Training: Material adaptation for local considerations together with HQ CRM team and onboarding of Retail Directors, Area Managers, and Store Managers
- Training delivery to corporate peers
WHO YOU ARE: