For our HQ in Milan, we are looking for a Digital Merchandiser Intern to join our Omnichannel team. The position is due to start immediately.
In this role you will work cross-department, collaborating together with the Merchandising, Digital, Buying, Marketing and Supply Chain teams to ensure the success of e-merchandising projects.
This role provides the opportunity to combine analytical and digital skills with sensibility and passion for luxury fashion and visual merchandising.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
As a Digital Merchandiser Intern you contribute to:
Constantly proposing strategies to improve sales and conversions though product selection, visual merchandising strategies and competitors’ analysis (best practices) to share with the rest of the team
- Establish and coordinate conversation with the regional GMM
Website and product marketing:
- Select, update, prepare and monitor products to push and highlight online, adhoc
- Cooperate with team editorial content creation and supply and distribution team for the monitoring of the capsule collections to make sure all the material\stock is available for the date of the launch (images, description etc.)
- Create product selection for Facebook collection and social paid activities according to the region
- Work closely with the marketing team in order to establish a day-by-day workflow for all the materials needed (shooting list, CQR asset, descriptions, images, etc.)
IT and developments:
- Project manage website merchandising tool and cooperate for the update for the website from a merchandising point of view: highlight merchandising needs, how we could improve shopping experience starting from the product presentation, filters, specific galleries creation. Study and analyze competitors and best practices.
Supervision and support in the following activities:
- E-com merchandising catalogue: make sure all the key info is there and the website is able to function from a product point of view
- Product digital material coordination: make sure all the info requested have been produced and all the collection and capsule have the digital content ready on time.
- Visual merchandising: make sure all the galleries\section have a correct product ordering according to the strategy decided and make sure the regions who can manage the activity are following the HQ guidelines
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in business or management
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Proactive, team-player and structured
- Passion for fashion and luxury product sensibility
- Time and process management abilities
- Excellent English and Italian
- Experience in the digital/ merchandising is a plus
WHY WORK WITH US
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy’s most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. Today, with over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide we’re as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. We are pioneers who embrace change and take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want.