|Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy’s most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions, and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we’re as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As the Store Manager for Zegna, you will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives whilst acting as a Zegna Ambassador by promoting the values and the ambitions of the brand within the market place. You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader with a genuine customer-centric attitude and strong skills in building a relationship with Zegna customers, whilst acting with the highest integrity and entrepreneurial attitude across all store operations responsibilities.
Reporting directly to the Area Manager, you will manage and lead a team through retail operational excellence and support to the overall store visual and image.
As the Store Manager, you will be part of a dynamic, constantly changing environment, providing you with opportunities to seek and delight customers through leading a team of highly motivated and talented retail professionals. You will be the ambassador to our clients for the company image and style.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring stores profitability
- Build up a network to promote brand awareness and develop business using all relevant data and the benchmarking of competitors;
- Lead the team on the sales floor during daily store activities to optimize team member productivity and make sure additional selling and cross-selling skills are known and mastered
- Act as a Sales Leader, playing a leadership role on the sales floor whilst ensuring the highest level of customer experience
- Ensure the Selling Flow is consistently executing and act as a role model using storytelling to develop an emotional connection for customers with the brand and promote brand loyalty;
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all customers by aligning with the Zegna Code of Ethics and holding others accountable to them
- Analyze external market trends and store results to formulate business plans and propose new ideas for business development of each product category and MTM initiatives;
- Partner with local Merchandising team providing effective feedback on products and collections to grow the local business
- Attract and recruit the best profiles through networking and market scouting. Facilitate the onboarding plan for every new employee;
- Set challenging goals for the team, identify talents and recognize and reward store best performers;
- Identify in-store training and development needs and coach store team to develop competencies and support their growth
- Communicate information related to Company/Region priorities and goals and nurture a positive and dynamic internal environment;
- Motivate and engage the team by maintaining high-performance standards providing regular and constructive feedback
- Implement effective solution/resolution for all employees’ relations issues in collaboration with HR and Area Retail Manager
- Keep up to date on the stock situation and proactively work with local merchandising planning teams on stock consolidation and transfers
- Ensure the store applies compliance requirements to all areas of operational activity: loss; asset protection; inventory control management;
- Ensure consistent and high standards MTM in-store operation to excel in MTM services;
- Meet store operating budget monitoring store expenses with attention to the overall cost (ex. shipping, delivery, external alteration, general expenses, and personnel costs)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Is passionate and open-minded
- Team Leadership experience
- Hospitality/Luxury backgrounds is a must
- Generates customer delight
- Proficient with digital technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills