Shanghai - China
Through our continued journey of our Brand vision here at Zegna we continue to create exciting and innovating approaches to defining modern masculinity expressed through fashion and ever evolving luxury. At Zegna, we are committed to stay relevant to both our employees and customers by encouraging our employees to engage, develop and grow. Through joining Zegna you will become part of an organization defined by its values where people can truly be the best that they can be. We are currently seeking an HR Specialist as part of our dynamic Greater China HR Team!
You will be exposed to the full operational process of Retail Employee Life-Cycle in luxury brand. By working closely with China HR Retail BP Team, you'll be able to gain the business acumen and unleash the HR partnering potential.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for all Retail Employee Life-Cycle operational process, including hiring, on-boarding, probation review, transfer, promotion, performance review, contract renew, termination etc.
- Support Manpower Review by meeting budget and rolling forecast target base on BD plan. Focus on HC control, positon allocation and highlight special HC reason.
- Responsible for HR systems maintenance and interface accuracy to make sure the data source effectiveness, also with the frequent collaboration with C&B team regarding monthly retail pay analysis, retail employee attendance etc.
- Master regular HR Reports & Analysis such as Turnover & Headcount report, Retail Productivity Analysis, Recruitment Cost Tracking, HC Applications, and Exit Interviews etc.
- Act as the master controller to remind relevant key checkpoints of operational process to support HR BP to deliver the frontline communications; highlight the callouts & trends from daily operations to support HR BPs to manage the business scenarios.
- Assistances in Projects Delivery when necessary.
Who you are
- At least 3+ year’s relevant working experience in MNC. HR BP assistance will be highly preferred.
- Strong sense on data & analysis with efficiency and logical thinking.
- Detailed, resilient, hands-on and sensitive to system configuration
- Passion and interest to develop HR career in top luxury industry
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills (Microsoft Office) and PC skills
- Good bilingual communication skills.
Why join us?
Zegna is a Brand of prestige, appeal and recognized as the Brand Leader in luxury men’s apparel around the world. We provide a fantastic opportunity to be part of a Global Team where people develop and grow their career with us. Our Brand is grounded on a set of values that transcends time whilst celebrating our heritage and champions our entrepreneurial spirit of innovation. You will be joining a team of passionate creative and collaborative professionals who are united behind a common vision of customer centricity.
Be Part of Success – Be Part of Zegna!