Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy’s most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we’re as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As a Stock Associate for Zegna, you will handle all operational duties related to merchandise logistics; particularly incoming and outgoing shipment processing, allocation, and distribution.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will partner with management to ensure stock needs and replenishments are in alignment and in accordance with company standards.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Process all merchandise transfer requests.
- Coordinate and prioritize daily shipments to maximize efficiency.
- Assist management with daily operations.
- Reconciling cash/deposit and credit card terminals.
- Point of sale/ringing sales and returns.
- Creating and updating customer profiles
- Additional projects and administrative support as required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Associate degree or higher required
- 2-3 years in a retail back of house environment
- Ability to lift up to 30-40 pounds
- Must be deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills