|The Store Customer Advisors transforms the store visit into a memorable luxury shopping experience, as Brand Ambassadors they engage the clients in the discovery of our heritage through stories and creating an atmosphere of passion and enthusiasm for the Zegna collections. The Customer Advisors builds a relationship with each client that lasts over time, and begins with the quality of their welcome, the gestures and rituals of the selling ceremony and the provision of the highest level of service. The Customer Advisors are the trusted advisors of fashion and style, offering to the customer the highest level of sophistication and service. The role of the Customer Advisor at Ermenegildo Zegna stands at the very center of our organization as they continue to safeguard the growth and longevity of our Brand.
|Customer Relationships and Customer Service
- Provide memorable luxury in-store customer service experience by following the Zegna Selling Flow and acting in accordance with the Zegna Mindset.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial mindset in developing the business.
- Consistently and effectively networks to attract new customers and develop a customer database.
- Consults with customers to discover their needs through exploring customer preferences and occasions for which the customers are shopping.
- Anticipates customers’ expressed and unexpressed needs and wants and responds appropriately to exceed customer expectations
- Creates opportunities for customers to experience multiple Zegna brands, products and “total looks” through demonstrating relevant yet personalized mix and match options.
- Promote Zegna Made-to-Measure service as part of the selling repertoire where appropriate to meet the customer’s current and/or future needs.
- Utilize company provided (iPod/iPad) technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience.
- Leverage “Zegna Stories” to support and enhance the selling ceremony through story telling.
- Collates useful and accurate customer data and information in accordance with Zegna CRM procedures and guidelines.
- Cultivates future customer connections with Zegna (e.g. CRM after sales activities including Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls).
- Utilizes CRM software as the primary tool for after sales communication
- Takes ownership of resolving customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to Zegna customer service policies such as alteration, damage and repair, global return policies etc.
Visual & Image Management
- Develop progressively in-depth knowledge of Zegna products, craftsmanship, fabrics, made-to-measure and style evolution whilst translating such knowledge into customer benefits.
- Advise customers on styling of “total looks” by providing dressing and fashion advice as regards color coordination, textures, patterns, silhouette, proportions, and functionality of garments.
- Solicit customer feedback on products and collections and feedback ideas and inputs back to the Store Manager.
- Keep up-to-date on store stock situation, adjust selling techniques and sales pitch to maximize sell-through.
- Perform customer garment-fitting and alteration measurements for ready-to-wear to help customers achieve “perfect fit”.
- Understands the required standards and skills of Made-to-Measure service and when required take on the role of in-store Made-to-Measure specialist if assigned by the Store Manager.
- Demonstrates consistently high standards of personal grooming in accordance to Zegna uniform and grooming standards and guidelines.
- Follows Zegna product and gift packaging standards and guidelines to ensure Zegna luxury and quality image.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the store environment and product displays.
- Ensure in-store visual merchandising adheres to Zegna Visual Merchandising guidelines and propose improvements to the Store Manager or Visual Merchandising referent.
- Support Visual Merchandising set-up of store windows and displays; when required take on the role of in-store Visual Merchandising specialist if assigned by the Store Manager.
- Actively communicate customer, product and other store information within the store team to ensure customer and business needs are met
- Maintain good team work to enhance the overall team moral to create an enthusiastic sales force environment.
- Measure own performance using Zegna customer service and sales KPIs along side management team.
- Work with your colleagues in terms of executing action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI targets as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Propose service, product, visual and operational improvements that assist the team overcome selling challenges .
- Adhere to Zegna store operations and time and attendance policies and standards.
- Follows the directions of the Store Manager or appointed team member on store operational tasks that includes but not limited to stock room, inventory, cashiering, reporting duties, guest beverage service etc.
- Adhere to Company policies and rules in daily work.
|The profile we envision to bring on board should relay the following;
- A passion for menswear luxury.
- Able to Style and Sell, communicating through storytelling skill set.
- To work well within a team.
- To be willing and open to assist in the opening and closing process of the boutique.
- To go the extra mile for all Zegna Clientele
- To have fun!